Join Jeff Reed and Ken Turscak, Chief Underwriter, for an hour dedicated to an increasingly important subject: The plethora of streamlined or automated underwriting programs that are now on the market.
• How did we get here? A brief review of the development of this segment and review of the key players
• The common elements of automated underwriting processes
• No two programs are alike, and understanding the key differentiators is critical
• These programs do not exist in a vacuum, and both the application process and marketing opportunities are important to understand before taking a carrier’s offering to market
• How these platforms can be used to increase efficiency and profitability of any insurance operation
• Cavalier’s thoughts on how to actively market automated underwriting platforms