The Cavalier Strategy is the industry-leading educational blog for affluent life insurance professionals seeking unique, new approaches to selling life insurance and marketing life insurance ideas.
If you’re interested in submitting a guest post for The Cavalier Strategy, please read on, and we’ll let you know what we’re looking for and how the process works.
Why guest blog?
If you’re a writer, you understand the value of guest blogging. By contributing to our blog as a guest writer, you’ll get the benefits of:
- 1. Building new connections
- 2. Gaining inbound links to your site
- 3. Increasing your credibility in the industry
- 4. Diversifying the group you network with
- 5. Growing your social media presence
Topics we cover
A lot of people will make assumptions as to what would make a good guest post for our blog. However, we’re quite specific as to what content we’ll publish. Here’s a list of the main topics we cover (the links below go to good example posts):
- Estate planning techniques
- Long-term care products and riders
- Tax benefits of life insurance policies
- Comparing life insurance to other investments
- Federal budget changes and economic impacts
- Case studies/success stories
If you think you have a good topic that will benefit The Cavalier Strategy audience and it doesn’t fall into one of the above categories, feel free to send it anyway.
We’re looking for posts that teach and give value to our readers. We would like to avoid posts on topics that have been covered many times over, unless you provide a new angle to approach the subject.
Our readers expect fresh, innovative blog posts from us with information that they’ve never seen before. We expect the same from our guest writers.
How to submit a guest post
You don’t have to write your guest post in its entirety before you submit it to us. Just email email@example.com with the subject line of “Guest blog interest” and the following elements in the body of your message:
- Blog title
- Post outline
- Short bio of yourself
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Send in your guest post today!