While on the surface it may seem that there are too few sales opportunities for life insurance in the U.S., a closer analysis of the data on a state-by-state level tells a different story.
In our eBook, Analyzing Life Insurance Sales Opportunities by State, we reveal overlooked life insurance opportunities for each state and rank states based on the following eight factors:
- State Income Taxes (taxfoundation.org)
- Median Household Income (U.S. Census)
- The Retirement Savings Need (ING Retirement Research Institute)
- Life Expectancy (measureofamerica.org)
- Debt Cancellation Need (Lending Tree & ACLI)
- Income Replacement Need (U.S. Census & ACLI)
- Average Number of In-Force Policies per Household
- America’s Health Rankings’ Health Score – Potential Insurability
Fill out the form below to download our eBook, and uncover new life insurance opportunities in your state and surrounding states today.