The Cavalier Strategy
Published twice-monthly on Wednesdays, The Cavalier Strategy delivers the latest new sand trends on issues that impact the broader life insurance sector and related industries, sourced from the latest, leading trade publications and sources.
- Report: Women less likely than men to have estate plan
- More retirement plans likely to offer annuity window
- Advisors should discuss these tax issues with clients
- Official highlights potential post-pandemic LTC trends
- When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else.
- SEC counsel discusses marketing rule documentation
- Biden budget seeks to end "mega backdoor Roths"
- Focus on a niche to have better luck prospecting
- Biden uses first veto on bill opposing Labor ESG rule
- 10 types of people who make ideal insurance candidates
- How to minimize the risk posed by bank failure
- Senate passes bill opposing ESG rule for retirement plans
- What SECURE 2.0 means for small-business owners
- Tactical changes life insurance agents can make in 2023
- 4% rule still good starting point, financial experts say