People Are Our Most Valuable Asset
At Cavalier Associates, people are our most valuable asset. We are always looking for
talented professionals to become part of our team.
Senior Business Development Associate
This role is ideal for those who want to create a meaningful and long term sales career in the financial services sector and fast-track their career path by collaboratively partnering with an experienced team of technical experts to recruit independent financial advisors / life insurance professionals. Candidates must have exemplary telephone prospecting skills, superior follow-up skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with sophisticated prospects.
We are looking for highly competitive, coachable, sophisticated, high-performing sales people who truly want to succeed! You will be part of a team and partnered closely with our Marketing Department and expert Financial Services Wholesalers to prospect targeted leads in a nationwide territory. Your prospecting activities will be heavily phone based and you are expected to know how to use of salesforce.com or a comparable CRM.
- Competitive base compensation + uncapped commissions
- Strong relationship management, sales and new business development skills.
- 3-5+ years of B2B sales/business development experience, preferably selling professional services into senior director or executive levels.
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, and organized self-starter / Hunter with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Possess a proven ability to develop business and build relationships.
- Strategic, consultative sales style, adept at the entire sales process from prospecting to close.
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure.
- Works independently as well as collaboratively to source and develop new client relationships for wholesalers.
- Initiates outbound sales calls and responds to incoming calls and inquiries, including follow-up, sending out materials and obtaining and evaluating background information.
- A positive attitude and willing to share in a complex, team oriented sale.
- Work with existing sales and marketing collateral to prepare for new business presentations.
- Utilize salesforce to track and report activities and pipeline.
- Understand principles of insurance and securities industry operations.
- Operate out of our corporate office in Westlake Village 91361
As a Marketing Consultant affiliated with Cavalier Associates, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build your own business
- Offer a comprehensive line-up of superior life insurance products and carriers and top contracts
- Make your own business decisions
- Earn highly competitive compensation from dollar-one on every case you place
- Participate in a cohesive group of top-performing, sophisticated insurance marketers
- Have resources provided for you, such as underwriting support, commission adjudication, dedicated case management, a robust Customer Relationship Management & Case Processing System, and business coaches who provide consultation to help you successfully grow your business
We are looking for entrepreneurs who want to run their own business, are attracted by unlimited economic opportunity and who are driven by success.
Our Case Managers are critical components to our success as an agency. Ourcase managers receive comprehensive training, benefits and career development opportunities.